You can not use this system at this time. The Change-of-Coverage & Opt-Out Period is from January 2, 2024 - January 31, 2024.

Do you have questions? 1 866 416-8707 Mon to Fri, 9 am to 5 pm

Where can I find my student ID number?

You can find your student ID number on your student ID card, by contacting your school, or by visiting your school's online web portal.

When I log in, can I use a personal email or just a university email?

You can use any email that you like! Just make sure the one you use is one that you will check regularly, as we will be sending you updates and confirmations regarding the changes you make to your coverage.

How do I know if I need to enrol myself or log in?

You will need to enrol yourself if you have not been automatically enrolled in the student Plan but are eligible for coverage. You need to log in if you have already been billed for the coverage on your tuition fee statement and are ready to make changes to your coverage and/or enrol your family in the Plan.

When can I change my coverage?

You may make changes to your coverage during the Change-of-Coverage Period between Jan. 2 - 31, 2024.

Can I enrol my family in the Plan?

As long as you're eligible for coverage, your spouse and/or dependent children can be covered too! Common law couples are eligible.